G'day Mates!

G'day Mates!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Melbourne Equestrian Center

This was my favorite day so far. Tom surprised me today and took me to this equestrian center not far from town and just our luck they were having a big event going on. Probably hundreds of horses and riders competing and the weird thing was there was hardly a soul there watching!

I was in heaven!
Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to ride in an English saddle and show jump
and especially ride in the dressage competition.
I think it is so beautiful that I always get emotional and cry when I watch it!

The show jumping was fabulous and we watched for several hours.


My favorite was the dressage' competition and I was so enthralled with it that we didn't get any pictures - so sad about that!
The weirdest thing - we were the only ones in the whole arena watching - they had judges and everything, so I am sure it wasn't just a practice.
Again, this is what my heaven would be!





No comments:

Post a Comment