G'day Mates!

G'day Mates!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10-10-10 and random pictures

We decided that because it was Oct 10, 2010 that we needed to do something fun!
The Melbourne Customs Building is right across the street from our place.
The address of that building just happens to be 1010 La Trobe Street.
So, on 10-10-10 at 10:10am we took our picture at the 1010 building!

You all know how I love numbers, so this was fun for me!

Our cute little friends Emma and Dottie were there too!


Our good friends, Steve and Desi, put up with my madness and agreed to come too!

We ran across this sign on our way back from The Great Ocean Road and just had to have a picture of it for obvious reasons!

Just had to take this picture for Terry!
"Witches in Britches" is a comedy/dinner show with a dungeon dance pit at the end of the evening. Not sure if that is our cup of tea, but Terry, I was thinking of you!


Tom on the streets of Melbourne sporting his "man bag."
They are so popular here, we had to get one!

One day I just looked out my window and saw this cool ship coming in.

I went down to the dock to check it out, but by the time I got there it was gone!

This picture was taken in Hobart, Tasmania at the Botanical Gardens.

The Magnolia blossoms were so fragrant and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment